Friday, May 6, 2011

Gift Bag and Card

Hello!
I have been putting off decorating this plain brown gift bag.  But my time is running out.  I need to give this gift soon!  So,  I had an idea (happens every so often) that I should use this week's MFT sketch.  Ahh!  Yes! :)



But wait!  My gift bag multiplied!  It's like a bad version of the Gremlins...must of gotten wet and eaten after midnight!  :)  Ok, so really, in making the gift bag I made a few oppsies.  So, I had another idea (two in one day...can't be good) I shall make a card.  Now, it looks like I meant to be all coordinated and together like that.  Gotta love when that happens.
I also used up a small stash of supplies that I've had around for a little longer than I should.  Love when that happens, too.  Now, I'm off to the store to collect more stuff and fill that void.  LOL!   
Well, it's Friday!  Bring on the weekend!
Hope you all have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT-A La Modes-Take Time
Cricut-Paper Lace Cartridge
Paper: KI Memories-don't know the line
Dies: MFT-Rolled Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment