Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hoedown #67-Dr. Needle

Hello!
Here my card for this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge. 
I paper pierced "GET WELL SOON!" on the blue strip of paper.  I used an alphabet piercing template I've had for a while.  It is from American Traditional Designs.
The fun image is "Dr. Needle"-a digital image by Hambo Stamps. 
The band aid is a die from QuickQutz---discontinued. 
Have a fun and safe weekend!  What are you're plans?  We have a few different neighbors having parties this weekend.  Fun stuff! 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love your paper piercing and band aids, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pierced sentiment!! So clever!! The colors on this are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Ree!! Love the pierced sentiment.

    ReplyDelete