Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lola Goes Shoppin'

This is such a fun pattern.  Have I mentioned that I really love Izzy & Ivy patterns? also see this post.  :)
I always carried small purses, until I had kids.  Now, even though they are older, I guess I'm still the designated "pack mule."  I find it's faster and easier if I  just cram everything I need, as well as the things they hand me while we're out, if I have a bigger bag.  This one does the job perfectly.
The pattern is Lola Goes Shoppin'. This is a good sized bag.  On my bag, I made the bow a little too big...that was my own doing...not the pattern  instructions.  This was also my first encounter with bias binding. 
There is a great zipper pocket on the back of the bag. 
As usual for an Izzy & Ivy pattern, the instructions were clear and easy to understand.  It also includes full sized paper pattern pieces.  I've grown to dislike tissue patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment