Friday, October 31, 2014

Hope You Can Cling To-Day 31

Today we have 3 challenges. 

The first challenge HYCCT1431A-Tilted Layers
We are challenged to create a card with one or more tilted layer. 

This was actually a quick card for me.  :)  Stamp:  Embossing Arts Co.-Baby and Bubbles, Die:  Sizzix-Bubbles


HYCCT1431B-The Fault In Our Stars

The creator of this challenge was inspired by the sweet an funny romance that transpired in the book The Fault In Our Stars. 
We are challenged to create a sweetly romantic card for someone to give to their significant other. 

 
I hand cut the scallops, punched the hearts out.  Then die cut the sentiment with Sizzix-Sunset Alphabet. 
 
HYCCT1431C-Another Year In The Books
 
For this challenge we are to be inspired by our favorite children's book.
 
 
I guess this isn't necessarily my favorite children's story book.  It was my son's when he was little...he is not so little any more.  He LOVED anything to do with fire trucks or fire men.  At school they had made paper "Sparky" hats.  We couldn't get him to take it off.  Eventually fell apart, so we had to make him one out of fabric.  Meanwhile,  I ordered him a Scholastic Book from School. I believe the book is called Fire Truck!  It is a storybook and song.  However, we only had the storybook. Here is a link.  To this day we still recite pieces of this book to him.  LOL! 
 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Cornish Heritage Farms-Text, Art Impressions-Hydrant
 
I guess that's all for Hope You Can Cling To for this year!  I can't believe I made it another year! 
Have a great night!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment