Thursday, April 19, 2012

Candles-Hoedown #62

Happy Hambo Hoedown
Is it only me or does everyone smile when they look at all of the great stamps that Hambo Stamps offers?

This week's stamp "Candles" made me laugh. 
I wanted to make a silly, nonsensical card to go with the Candles digital image. I don't know why this came to my mind....it's just not safe to inquire too deep into my brain.  LOL!
For this week's challenge to use 4 of something; I used 4 clothes pins. 

IT'S OFFICIAL!!  I have changed my state of residence.  I braved the DMV---and survived....until next time.

Have a great week!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  "Candles" digital image by Hambo Stamps, Clothes pins--Just for Fun
Cricut Cartridge--Serenade--Tree, clouds, leaves
Embossing Folders--Sunshine Embossing Plate-PTI, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this made me giggle! I love what you did with this scene -- it's so fun and crazy! Thanks for sharing it at the Hoedown -- and Yay! for surviving the DMV~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I love that silly scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Lol! This is so funny!! I live the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha!!! Not quite sure how you came up with that, but I love it!! Thanks for the smile. :-D

    ReplyDelete