Friday, June 15, 2012

Hambo Hoedown #70-Nun

Hello!
Here is my black and white card for this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge. 
I spent years going to Catholic School.  So, as soon as I saw this week's image ("Nun" digi image by Hambo Stamps), I wanted to sit up straight and say, "Yes, Sister!"  LOL!  It's habit.  LOL! 

Thought I'd share....I'd made this card after a loooong several days of sewing.  Perhaps I should have gone to bed first.

I tried to fix it...it got worse. So, I scrapped it and started over. 

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the decorative way you framed the sentiment! Thanks for playing along in the Hambo Hoedown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both of them are super fun! You did a great job coloring and the punch you used is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of cards, great use of texture and your punches!

    ReplyDelete