Friday, June 15, 2012

Purse Palooza Bag #4-Emily Bag

I really enjoy browsing all the great items at ithinksew.com.  There are so many cute patterns. 
This is the bag I made with the Emily Bag Pattern (PDF).

I used the polka-dot fabric for the straps and the bottom--you can kind of see the polka-dot sticking out of the bottom. 
This is the inside.  I made an oops when I was adding the zip pocket.  I made my zipper 9" long.  I didn't realize, until it was too late, that that only left 1/2" on each side of the zipper.  But it allllll worked out for the good.  LOL!.  I also added a slip pocket.  I just grabbed some fabric that I had sitting out...I've been sewing up a storm the past few days.  This Purse Palooza really has me in the mood to sew!  Yippee!
I wish I could comment on the instructions, but I only glanced at them.  
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the fabric. I bought this pattern a while back and you have inspired me to finally make one. I cut out the fabric last night and hopefully I can finish it this weekend:D

    ReplyDelete