Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ghastlie Amira Bag

Hello again!
As I was searching to find a bag pattern that would look good with the "A Ghastlie Family Reunion" by The Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection fabric my mother had bought, I came across the "Amria Bag" Pattern by Kati Cupcake. 
Looong strap.
This is the bag I made.  I only made a few slight changes when making the bag.  I made the strap long enough to be cross body.  I also added a piece of plastic in the bottom to make it stiffer...OH!   I also made the length of the bag longer...so that I could fit the design of the fabric on the bag without out making  it look too silly. 

Close-up pic
The flower is made from black fleece. 
The back of the bag.


The inside.
The inside of the bag has one BIIIIG slip pocket. 

I really love many of the bag patterns that Kati Cupcake offers.  I think this might be the first Kati Cupcake Bag I've made.  The instructions were easy to follow.  There weren't a lot of pics. in the instructions, but I don't think it is necessary for this bag.  It is fairly simple bag to make. 


For the fabric of this bag I used quilting weight cotton and heavy fusible interfacing. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment