Before I began I had read reviews on this pattern. Many had stated that the bag is much bigger than it appears in pictures. This is true, but I think it will be great to tote around all those baby necessities.
I used a heavy weight interfacing instead of all the batting, etc. called for in the pattern. I attached interfacing to the front/back main and front back lining pieces, as well as the front/back pocket and front back pocket lining pieces. I added a piece of needle point canvas to the bottom but did not add all the extra interfacing.
I think I'm going to have to make one for myself, when I find the time.