Thursday, February 13, 2014

Butterfly Sling Purse

This is the Butterfly Sling Purse.  It is February's Bag of the Month Club Pattern designed by Janelle Mackay from Emmaline Bags
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, how I am in LOVE with this bag!  I finished it just in time for Valentine's Day, too!  Fitting?  Hummmm?  :) 
 Speaking of weather!  Wait, I wasn't talking about the weather....well, I am now.  What a difference a day makes!  Today was BEAUTIFUL!  There was SUN and warmer temps--without being too warm.  Love these kind of days!  :)
Top View--see those card slot pockets!
I also love when bags have lots of pockets. Oh, the organization of it all!!!  (Swoon!)
Sure, I don't always like that I own a zillion zippers and not one is the right color EVER!  Nor do I always like to cut all those extra pieces of fabric and interfacing.  Wowzers!  I love me some pockets! :) 
This bag has a total of 12 card slots (6 on each side), 3 zippered pockets, a slip pocket--perfect for my phone, an ID pocket.
Opened Up


Other things I love about this bag:  it has an adjustable cross body strap, it is a great size--I can fit my phone, keys, sunglasses, ID and a few other items--no problem!
Back
 
This bag goes together pretty easily.  For some unknown reason I thought I'd struggle more making it. 
Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great fabrics! Thank you for the lovely review. Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janelle! Your always so kind to leave nice comments! I absolutely love all your patterns. If you are ever looking for a pattern tester, keep me in mind. :) ;)Love your bag hardware, too! So, clever! It makes the bags look so professional. Ree

      Delete
  2. oops, i commented using my other blogger ID, but this is Janelle from Emmaline Bags!

    ReplyDelete