The instructions were clear. The only part of the instructions I got confused on were the handles...but that was just a me issue. After I figured out their explanation of how to put together the handles, I chose to make them a different way.
Instead of assembling the tubes then weaving them through the grommets then sewing a tube around the seam of each handle. I ended up assembling the handles while they were woven through the grommets.
I did this by:
1. I cut my handle fabric strip 1 inch longer (for a 1/2" seam allowance).
2. I folded and pressed both long raw edges in toward the center.
3. I wove the handle with the cording and fabric strip through the grommets (unsewn at this point).
3. On the short edges, I opened up the fabric strip flat and sewed the short ends together.
4. I pressed the seam allowance open then re-folded and pressed to match the previous pressed creases (from folding and pressing in long side raw edges.)
5. I then sewed together the ends of the cording.
6.. I then very carefully, took my time and sewed along the folded long edge to enclose the cording. I had to take it sections at a time and rotate it through the grommets.
Overall it was a very quick and easy bag to put together.