Thursday, September 22, 2011

M &M Peanut Butter Cookies

I was thinking the other day that my kids really need to learn to cook and bake.  I was cooking and baking by myself at their age.
I taught my oldest to make mac n cheese and quesadillas.  That is all he cares to make...so he said. :)   He rarely cleans up his mess, too.  LOL!
Anywho, I thought of a simple recipe to get them started.    I know they love to eat these cookies. 


This is an extreemly easy recipe.  My mom gave me this recipe.  Both my mom and son are not able to eat gluten.  There's no flour in these here cookies. :)

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
Mix all ingreedients together.  No mixer needed.  I like to add in Chocolate Chips and/or M&M's.  We use an ice cream scoop to place on cookie sheet then flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. 
Then bake 375degrees until they look done. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment