Monday, May 20, 2013

Hambo Hoedown #115

Hello!
 I haven't been making cards lately.  I've barely kept up with my sewing, but it's all good.  At least I had quite a stash of cards to use. 
I wanted to make a card for my friends birthday, which is tomorrow.  Happy Birthday! So, I checked out this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  It is to use punches.  I decided to use Candles-Digital Stamp from Hambo Stamps.  Since, this is a "milestone" birthday for my friend--the BIG 29, again-- I decided that allll those candles would catch the paper on fire!  So, I burnt the edges.  :)
For punches, I used McGill's Burch Leaf, EK Success's Daisy and Scalloped Tag, and Sunburst from Martha Stewart Crafts.
 

1 comment:

  1. OH CUTE! I love how you did the edges...so cool! Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete