Friday, September 6, 2013

Necessary Wallet-Cherry

I decided to make myself a Necessary Wallet Clutch with a strap for my summer travels.  It is perfect for when I don't want to lug the "mother ship" bag around.  :)    This time I made sure that I added the optional removable strap.  I also made the strap long enough that I can carry it across body. 
 
I have managed to use this for the past several months and I just love it!
One of the things I originally loved about this wallet is that there is space for a cell phone.  I have noticed that when this is full there isn't  very much room to put my cell phone in, too.
This is made from the Necessary Clutch Wallet Pattern from Emmaline Bags.   Check out the Emmaline Bags site!  She has some CUTE patterns....and more. 
Click here another version of this wallet that I made. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment