Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Working Girl Laptop Bag from Charmed Liebling



Once again I was allowed the wonderful opportunity to test a pattern for Charmed Liebling.  This is a laptop bag. 

 
 
I chose to use a tweed like floral embossed fabric for the outside. 
Instead of using piping I cut strips of the lining fabric 2 1/4" wide.  I pressed it in half lengthwise and attached it with my ruffler foot. 
 


 I also changed the handle.  Since I had a 1 1/2" wide metal rectangle and a 1 1/2"adjustable slide.  I changed the length of my handle to a finished length of 1 1/2" wide by 60" long.  I also made the strap extenders wider to a width of 1 1/2". 
 
I love all the pockets in this bag and a nice space for the laptop.  There is also a hidden zipper pocket!  I LOVE IT! 
When I was out taking pictures of this bag, a neighbor stopped by and got a look at this bag.  She LOVED IT!  


No comments:

Post a Comment