Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hoedown #39

Happy Wed.! 
I completely forgot it was Wed. today.  When I woke up I believed it was Tues.  However, I knew today is my son's birthday...and I knew his birthday was Wed...yep, eventually it hit me.  :) Some days....

To read about this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge click here.  I used the comic section of our local paper. 
I also made this card for the Hope You Can Cling To "Happy Birthday!" Challenge.  Our family has lots of October birthdays...mine included.  :)

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps-Newscaster-digi
Newspaper: Local paper
Dies:Nestabilities Square

4 comments:

  1. I like your ticker across the bottom! Such a fun card and background ~ Thank you for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, the ticker is darling...so newsy! I also love the idea of using comics instead of just newsprint. I hope you win best in show- this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - love the ticker across the bottom; fabulous idea!

    And happy birthday (I'm guessing belated at this time)!! :D

    Thanks for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown!!

    Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card & the ticker adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete