Monday, October 31, 2011

HYCCT-It's a Costume Party!

Happy Halloween!

Well, I'm kind of sad to say that this is the last Hope You Can Cling To Challenge...for this year. 

This Challenge is a Costume Party.  "I want each of you to "disguise" yourselves in a stamping style that is not your own at all for this costume party.

So if you are a CAS (Clean and Simple) stamper - you have to make a vintage, or busy or shabby chic card.

If you normally make "foofy" cards with ribbons and bows and layers, you have to be a CAS stamper today!

If you're normally steampunk and ATC in your style, you have to make a cute bunny card...

Get my drift? Get your stamping costumes on!!"

Yep, I copied and pasted that quote.

I'm not exactly sure what my stamping style is...train wreck, maybe?  :) 
Anyway, I hope this doesn't look like something I'd "normally" create.
I attempted to go for the clean and simple look.  Maybe???  Well, the card only took about 10 minutes to make...that would at least be simple.  LOL!

I hope everyone had a great Oct.

Have a fun and safe Halloween!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Stampington & Co.-Romance Cube (polka dots)
Template:  Hot Off The Press-Fold-It Bows (awareness ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment