Thursday, April 28, 2011

Girlfriend Power!

Last weekend my BFF treated me to my first pedicure and Starbucks.  We got to spend a little bit of some much needed (on my part) girlfriend time.  So, I thought I'd use this week's MFT sketch to make her a thank you card.  (If you read this...it's in the mail--really)  LOL!
Here are our pretty toes!

I took this from her FB page.  Hope she doesn't mind. 

Here is a close-up of the pretty flower...with bling in the center. 

Here is my card.  The only difference is that we had Starbucks...no wine. :)


This is the sketch.

Wow!  It's almost Friday!  What happened to this week?  Time flies when you had a fun weekend, I guess.  I need more of them.
Check back tomorrow for another crochet market bag.
Enjoy your day! 
Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT-Girls Day In
Embossing Folders:  Sizzix-Tropical Paisley, Cuttlebug-dots
Punches-Ek Success-Retro Flower, McGill-File Tab, Target-small flower
Die:  Sizzix-Thanks
Ribbon?

No comments:

Post a Comment