Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Monday...on Tuesday!

This week's Make it Monday challenge is to heat emboss. When I first started stamping, years ago, a nearby LSS created their own embossing powder mixes. I LOVED buying them. I have about 20 different varities of embossing powder mixes. However, I really haven't heat embossed for a while. Anyway, it was fun to pull out the heat gun and embossing powder for this challenge, even though I only used clear powder today.
You'll have to excuse me. I am having a "I can't take a decent picture" day. I took no less than 80 pictures, only a few were clear.
I stamped the fancy buttons rectangle with VersaMark Ink and then used clear embossing powder. I also die cut buttons using the PTI Buttoned Up #1 die. I colored two of the buttons by placing them directly on top of the Weathered Wood ink pad. After they were dry, I placed the die cut buttons directly on the VersaMark Ink pad then sprinkled clear embossing powder and melted it. The "just a note ticket" is also heat embossed.
Here is a close-up.
I layerd the small button on top of the med. button.
That's all for now.
Have a wonderful day!
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI-Button Botique, Just the Ticket
Dies: PTI-Parisian Lace Doily, Button Up #1, Nestabilities-Labels 5
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug-dots
Unknown-ribbon, twine, flowers

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Ree and I think the colours go really well together. Love that dotty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete