Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hambo Hoedown #13

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  I sure did.  :)
Now, here is this week's Hambo Hoedown.  The challenge is to use a Hambo Stamps image and sentiment in a project that includes flowers and lace.  Click here for a better explanation of the challenge.  I'm having trouble getting into a "groove" this week. 

 Here is a little bit of a side view...why not?  The more pictures the merrier.  :)
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps-Heart Basket-Digi
Template:  Coluzzle-tear drop, heart
Punch:  Martha Stewart Crafts
Die:  Spellbinder Nestablilities-Labels 4, Quikutz-Scalloped Nesting Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Your basket is adorable layered on that flower and I love the lace border! Such a creative take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those big flowers!! So glad you joined us at the Hoedown again~!

    ReplyDelete