Thursday, April 7, 2011

MFT Sketch #14

Today I made a set of mini cards with My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch #14.
Here is my set of cards:
A few close-ups of some of the cards:
It's been one of those days not bad just busy. It is 40 degrees colder(I think) than yesterday. It has been rainy and thundering most of the day. I don't have much more to say. I'll end with the list of supplies and wish you all well.
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT-Pure Innocence-Naptime
Dies: MFT-Die-namics-rolled rose die, Nestabilities-Classic Scalloped Squares, Classic Squares, and Labels 5, PTI-Doily Details Collection
Template-Fold-it Bows-Hot Off the Press
Pearls: Making Memories, and Darice.
Patterned Paper: I'm not sure I've been hording it for a while. I believe it is My Mind's Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment