Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hoedown #17

Hello!
It's Wed. and Hambo Stamp's Hoedown time.  This week's challenge is to use the moonscape image received for free for participating in last weeks challenge and/or use texture and another image.  For more info on the hoedown click here
Sorry, I don't have much to say this week.  I managed to pull a muscle in my hip/back.  It hurts to sit, stand, lay down.  Tomorrow is a new day. :) Hope you are having a great day!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps-Moonscape-digi, Cool Cat-digi
Paper:  The blue paper with silver tinsel is mulberry paper...I've had it forever, don't know the brand.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I love this! Cool Cat looks very cool in that crater! Maybe it's a Hot Springs! Hope you are feeling better soon~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had me laughing right away! I love that he's floated to the moon! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown this week and I hope that you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver threads in the sky. All cool cats should swim on the moon. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun image combination! I'm getting such a kick out of seeing all of these different things on the moon. I have to say, I never would have expected a cat, floating in the hot springs. Great job and very creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete