Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Make it Monday #15

This week's Make It Monday challenge is to use a re-inker to make a spay mist. 
I decided to make flowers with the spray mist I made.  It was fairly simple...just spray spots.  I used my heat gun to dry them.  For the centers of the flowers, I used a flower image from the Green Thumb set stamped in blue ink.    The sentiment is from Year of Flowers Rose.  I also ran it through the Linnen and Canvas Impression Plate. 

I tried to do a close-up so you can see the texture. 
This is the re-inker I used.  I don't know the brand. 
Supplies:  All supplies listed are PTI except the re-inker, mini mister, and cardstock. 

Thank you for all your kinds comments!
Have a great day!


  1. What a cute idea!!! And the spray patterns do look like flowers, they go well with the flowers stamped in the middle.

  2. Cute card, your flowers remind me of the fluffy dandelions ready to blow into the wind.