Thursday, November 24, 2011

Courtesan Ribbon Tote and Shoulder Bag

I really love the style of this purse.  It reminds me of all those Juicy Couture purses...but better because it has a zipper closure.  Here is a link to the pattern

Now, I have to say again....I LOVE the style of Hot Pattern's Patterns but the instructions SUCK!  The zipper sizes stated on the pattern were too small.  Overall, this bag was very frustrating to put together!!!  But look how cute the bag is!  :) 

Inside there is a zippered pocket on one side and a sunglasses and cell phone pocket on the other. 

There are also instructions and pattern pieces included to add a cute pocket on the outside side.  I opted not to add it because of my level of frustration when making the bag.  I might attempt it, if I were to make this bag again.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment