Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Make it Monday # 41

Here is a quick card I made for this week's Make it Monday Challenge.  I just wanted to play really quick.  :)  I have this glue pad and flocking and never use them. 

The black and white polka dot is fabric...I just finished a project using this fabric...it was a scrap.  I can't help but play sometimes.  :)
Supplies Used: 
Stamps:  PTI-Iconic Images, A Little Argyle, Faux Ribbon, Stampers Anonymous-Urban Grunge
Glue Pad:  Tsukineko-The Essential Glue Pad
Flock: Doodlebug Designs-Crushed Velvet Flock

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Like the script as the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card great color combo too. I need to use script background more, its so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice colours and such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete