Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hoedown #25

Time for Hambo Stamp's Mono Mosquito Hoedown Challenge.  Mono Mosquito!  LOL! I, again, printed two different sizes of this week's digital image...sometimes I can't decide.  This is another fun, and fantastic image! 


This week's challenge is to make a monochromatic card using a color you don't normally use.  I had to think on this for a little bit.  I guess I don't use yellow.  These cards are purty simple...not many tools used. 
Enjoy your week!
Supplies Used: 
Stamps:  Hambo Stamp's-Mosquito-digital
Cardstock: Stash--yellow
Fiskars-Circle Cutter.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards. Mosquito looks good in yellow. Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not use yellow very often, but you should. This card turned out great! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete