Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rebel Hoedown #26 & Mojo #201

Is is Wed. already? 
I have to say all of the Hambo Stamp's images are GREAT!  This week's new image--Rebel-- is SOOOOO much fun as well.  Go ahead....you know you want it! :)  Everyone's got a little (or a lot) of rebel in them.
I paired this week's Hoedown Challenge--use stitching--with Mojo's sketch #201.  Although, I do love round and square cards, I had to modify the shape to make it a little easier for me this week. 
I don't quite know how to explain the "Duh" phrase....it was a moment of weakness. 
For my stitching, I used the Easy Stitches Template to hand draw them on the card with a marker.  Actually, since I used such a wide tipped marker it was more like the plastic template was a stencil. 
Have a great day!
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamp's-Rebel-digi, Cornish Heritage Farms-Newspaper Ads, Ek Success-Image Tree Tag, Impression Obession-button, Rubber Stampede-DUH
Punches:  Ek Success-Tag, MarvyUchida-circle punch
Template:  Hot Off The Press-Paper Pizazz-Easy Stitches
Paper:  DCWV-La Creme Stack 
Twine-stash

2 comments:

  1. Great job on this Ree! I love the addition of the buttons and cord, and all the distressing, which is perfect for this image. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ree this card is amazing! I love all of the details and texture.

    ReplyDelete