Monday, July 11, 2011

Make it Monday #23

Hello!
Well, I made this card for this week's Make it Monday Challenge.  I'll  explain  myself.  I saw the title and watched the video of this week's challenge.  I don't have any edger dies. At that point, I knew I wouldn't be participating this week.  But I was in the mood to make a pocket on my card.  I also read toward the end of the post that you could make "a pocket of any type on the front of your card."   When I went to link my card, I again read the challenge and changed my mind. I don't think that my pocket will work since I didn't use an edger die. 
So, here is my card with a pocket. 
I used a pink circle for the "tag" in my pocket.  Notice the background paper?  That was made by using last week's challenge of using foam as a stamp pad and re-inkers. 
Supplies: Stamps:  PTI-Big & Bold Wishes, A Little Argyle
Dies: PTI-Parisian Lace, Buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities-Fancy Tags
Punches:  EK Success-circle, border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment