Friday, July 15, 2011

Bike Lunch Bag

Hello!
I have been busy making several different types of lunch bags.  I have been using the patterns from the book "Lunch Bags!"  So, you can prob. expect more lunch bag posts in the near future.  :)
I am actually shocked at how much I'm enjoying this book.  These bags are fun to make.  The book contains more than just lunch bag patterns.  There are a few sandwich wrap and baggie type patterns, too.  You might recall this  crocheted apple sweater.  Yep! It's in there.
I have to admit that I saw this book but didn't really think I'd use it.  What sold me on the book is that I read it had a pattern for a bike bag.  I have a cruiser bike and I SOOO want a basket for it.  But, my bike has a big spring on the font.   A basket won't fit.  When I read about the bag for the bike...I NEEDED this book. 
Here is the bike lunch bag I made. 

Straps are arranged to attach to the handle bars.

Straps arranged as handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment