Sunday, December 4, 2011

Connie Bag

I am in LOVE with almost all of the bag patterns that Emma Brennan creates.  She has written a few books.  One is this Making Vintage Accessories book.  She also creates some cute accessories in addition to bags.  I love to browse her site http://www.charliesaunt.com/as well as her Etsy Shop
Most of her bag patterns are for cute small to medium sized bags.  I love that I can use some of my scraps leftover from making bigger projects.  You can even recycle a few items of clothing to make a bag. 
This is the Connie Bag out of the Making Vintage Accessories book. 
I think that the round shape of this bag is SOOOO much fun!  I added the flap and the flower. 
I have found this is bag is perfect for when I don't want to carry a big shoulder bag.  I can throw in all the necessaries like small wallet, cell phone, keys, sunglasses...and a few other items. 
This pattern pattern includes wonderful detailed instructions with picture illustrations. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment