Friday, December 2, 2011

Hoedown #44 Let it Snow!

Happy Hoedown!
We don't get snow in these here parts.  :)  But I used to live and drive in lots and lots of blowing and drifting snow.  brrrrr!
To read all about this weeks challenge see here.
For the dry embossing, I used PTI's Sunshine Impression Plate and CuttleBug's Traffic Jam embossing folder.  I tore them into pieces and glued to a piece of paper.
Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Hambo Stamps-Snowball Fight-digi
Embossing folders:  PTI-Sunshine Impression Plate, CuttleBug-Traffic Jam



4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! I'm jealous that you no longer have to deal with snow... if only! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great use of the embossing! Super creative ;) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and it's always great to have you at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how this looks with the different pieces cut up! Super creative~!
    Thank you for joining the Hoedown each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your card and how you used the different embossed pieces. Very creative. I may have to CASE your technique!

    ReplyDelete