Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To-Day 11

Happy day #11 of HYCCT!  I've been having so much fun playing along with all the fun challenges.

Today's challenge was an inspiration challenge using the Monster Mash song.  This song always gets stuck in my head....I usually have to do the Monster Dance along with it.  This is really something nobody---including my family---likes to see.  :)  You know that doesn't stop me.  I pop out of dark corners and start singing and dancing "Monster Mash!" 

This is the card I made for today's challenge:
Supplies used:
Stamp: Cookie Scrap-"Frankenstein"
Embossing folders: Cuttlebug--one is Swiss Dots...the other I don't know the name of
Dies:  Sizzlits-"Girls Are Weird" Alphabet
Embellishments-JoAnn Scrap Essentials-Silver Screw Head Snaps

No comments:

Post a Comment