Friday, October 12, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To-Day #12

Happy Friday!

Today's challenge is "Start Spreading the News!"  Which is yet another song that gets stuck in my head.  Honestly, this is one of the BEST songs to sing as loud as possible (maybe off-key-heh heh heh).  Anywho, we get to create a card inspired by a song from a musical or movie. 

So, I don't know why, but the movie Beaches came into my head.  I guess I originally thought that I'd make a card using some cute friendship stamps.  So, I looked over the soundtrack for this movie and saw the song Otto Titsling.  Now, that's about perfect.  Click here to see lyrics and a video clip:http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/beaches/ottotisling.htm.  The movie is about friendship and the song is about...well....a bra inventor.  LOL!

I searched and searched for a bra image.  I didn't find any that would work for me.  So, I searched for a card shape that might work.  I found this bra template.
Here is my card:

Supplies:
Template: (see above)
Dies: Sizzix-Script, My Favorite Things-Rolled Rose die
Punches:  Ek Success-Scalloped Border, McGill-leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment