Monday, October 15, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To-Day #15 and MOJO Monday

Hello!  Today there are two challenges at HYCCT.  I used today's MOJO Monday sketch on my first challege. 
Here is today's Mojo Sketch:
HYCCT1215A-Peaceful Pink
Our challenge is to " create a card that evokes peace, calm, and serenity with a touch (or splash!) of pink. no pressures, no requirements other than to just enjoy, embrace, and have fun while you are making it!"
Here is the card I made:
For this card I used Cricut Straight from the Nest Cartridge.  Honestly, my Cricut hasn't had this much of a workout in a very long time.  :)  The stamp is from Studio G--just for you. 

HYCCT1215B-Shine It Out!
For this challenge we get to make it SPARKLE!  I have to admit, I don't make my cards sparkle very often.  I think I'm afraid of glitter.  LOL!  It's such a mess and I get it everywhere.  However, I sure do love sparkly cards. 
Here is my card:
This is actually brighter than the picture shows.  It is allllll glitter.  I did the Xyron trick where you run a piece of cardstock through Xyron then you cover up things that you punch out (in my case the circles) place one color of glitter.  Then you uncover the other areas you'd like glitter and apply a different color of glitter.  I then took my remaining Xyron'ed piece of CS and used punches then removed the sticky covering and added glitter. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment