Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HYCCT-Day #24

HYCCT1224-Hugs & Kisses

Today we are challenged to use the stamping technique of kissing.  I love the look of this technique but I never use it.  Hummmm....I'll have to remember for next time.

I used the technique for the alphabet.  It is a stamp set from Yvonne Albritton Designs.  I have had this set a very long time.  I tried looking online but was unable to find out much info. about this company.  I believe I bought this at the one and only stamp show I went to probably about 12 years ago. 
On the "kiss" sentiment I kissed the alphabet inked in green with swirls inked in brown from Tim Holtz stamp set Urban Grunge from Stampers Anonymous. 
On the "hug" sentiment, I inked the alphabet in brown and kissed it with Polka-Dot Basics Stamp Set from PTI. 
I punched the letters out using a 1 1/2" circle punch. 
The "&" is Sizzix Alphabet Bozo. 
The boy image is Kissing Edwin from Magnolia Stamps.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment