Thursday, October 18, 2012

HYCCT-Day #18

Today's challenge, Vital Signs, is to be inspired by one or more of the four vital signs to make a card.  Since I kept forgetting, the four vital signs are:  heartbeat (pulse), temperature, blood pressure, and breathing.  I just had a "milestone" birthday and suddenly I have C.R.S or my parents refer to it as O.F. disease.  The O stands for old...the F...well, guess! :)  Honestly...it happened overnight.  LOL!

I had several different ideas pop in my head for this challenge.  But, nothing was working.  Then I remembered this wonderful card that was in the Split Coast Stampers HYCCT Gallery.  It was all white!  So, I copied that idea to make a winter card.

I also used glitter!  I was afraid of glitter until the sparkle challenge a few days ago.  Now, I'm stuck on glitter...and glitter is stuck on me.  :)

Here is my card:
Supplies Used:
Embossing Folder: CuttleBug-Swiss Dots
Dies: Sizzix-Snowflake #2, Snowflake #2 they both say this on the pkg.  HA!  One--the smaller one-- is VERY old...from when Sizzix first came out, Girls are Weird Alphabet
Punch: Target. 
Glitter-Martha Stewart Crafts-Crystal Fine Glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment