Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HYCCT Day 2

HYCCT1302-Hope You Have a Great Day!
 
 
 
 
Today's challenge is to make a card that will put a smile on someones face. It can be a fun sentiment, a silly image or maybe some bright colors. What ever you think would make person happy when they opened up the envelope

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1302-hope-you-have-great-day-chat-thread-t579074.html#ixzz2gaxp21rG
 
I was almost done coloring this image when I had on oops. I tried to recover it as best as possible. 
I realized that I have several humorous stamps....Maybe that says something about me. 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Art Impressions-image and sentiment
Embossing Folder-Tim Holtz for Sizzix-Honeycomb
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment