Friday, October 4, 2013

HYCCT Day 4

 
 
HYCCT1304-Let's 'Punch Out' Breast Cancer
Today's challenge is to use punches or die cuts to make a card.  " It's so fun to design cards with our punches and die cuts to help us. Use either or both of them to design a card to encourage these patients and lift their spirits. That's it! Any sketch, any colors, just be sure to include a 'punch'. Let's hope we can truly 'punch out' breast cancer in our lifetime. In the meantime, the cards you make and send to them now provide so much support as they fight the fight. Thanks to all who can participate with us this month."

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1304-lets-punch-out-breast-cancer-chat-thread-t579149.html#ixzz2glwxrNjR
 
I was on pintrest today and I came across the digital Root Beer Float image.  I decided to print it to use on my card for today's challenge.  A root beer float sounds good right now.  It's hot and humid here.   I saw on the news that it is SNOWING!!!   We don't get snow here.  In fact it is still summer like weather.  It is probably warmer here today than it gets in the heat of summer in those places that it's snowing. 
I digress....this card came about as a result of that Root Beer Image and me digging through my scraps.  Even scraps from a bag I just made.  See what happens when you have a mess in your craft room? 
 
 
Supplies:  Digital Image--http://www.thedigitalbakery.nl/2011/02/vintage-labels-voor-op-flessen-doosjes.html
 
Dies:  Sizzix-Cherry, My Favorite Things Stamps-Doily, Spellbinders Nestabilities-Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven
 

No comments:

Post a Comment