Monday, October 21, 2013

HYCCT Day 21

 
HYCCT1321-The King of Rock 'n' Roll
 
Today's challenge "So...my challenge is to be inspired in some way by Elvis and turn it into a card. You could use an image of Elvis or the idea of his sequined costumes or even the words or title of one of his many songs to inspire you. Something, anything inspired by the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
 
Songs I was thinking of include Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Return To Sender, It's Now or Never, Shake Rattle & Roll, Jailhouse Rock, (Let me be your) Teddy Bear, Viva Las Vegas, Love Me Tender. I know there are heaps more and you can find a very comprehensive list here if you need any more Elvis song inspiration: List of songs recorded by Elvis Presley


Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1321-king-rock-n-roll-chat-thread-t579807.html#ixzz2iPoNm0jd "
 
I used a Teddy Bear for the song Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear.  I also remembered I had the stamp set that had "Love Me Tender", "Love Me True", you know "I Love You!" 
 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Rubber Stampede-Little Suzy's Zoo-Boof Asleep, My Sentiments Exactly (I think?)  For the sentiments. 
Paper, Ribbon, Button:  Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment