Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HYCCT Day 8


HYCCT1308- It's a Cover-Up!
 
 
Here is today's challenge:  "...my challenge is to make a card with a hidden message (or image) which you can uncover by opening a flap or swinging a hinged tag or panel - not just opening the card .
Options for making a swinging tag are to use a brad or an eyelet to attach it to the card front, or ribbon as in KelliJo's super sample"

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-f299/hycct1308-its-cover-up-chat-thread-t579311.html#ixzz2hANvBla4
 
Here is the inside message of my card:


 
I was out and about this morn. I couldn't resist I had to read about today's HYCCT1308 Cover-Up Challenge. I said "YES! I'm gonna use the Outhouse!" So...maybe that's not something you really want to admit to in public? In my defense, I knew what I was talkin' 'bout. :)

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2434514#ixzz2hAZrxAuI 
Supplies:  All stamps: plunger, toilet paper roll, out house and sentiment are from Judith Stamps. 
Template:  Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment