Friday, June 10, 2011

Gift Card Case and/or Biz Card Holder

My daughter has a birthday party to go to this weekend.  Since I'm usually at a loss as to what to get, I sometimes give gift cards.  I was going to make a paper gift card holder, but I wasn't too excited about it.   So, I was uber excited when I came across this post this morning, I knew what I was going to be making to put the gift card into.  :)  I also love being able to use scraps. 
The project calls for a key ring.  I didn't have one and didn't feel like going into town to get only a key ring. So, I improvised with what I had.  I also made mine larger because I wanted to include the paper around the card, too. 

 Again, here is the link for the instuctions to this project.  Scrap It:  Gift Card Case or Biz Card Holder.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Like this, heck, you could use it for drivers license & credit card if didn't need whole wallet or purse.

    ReplyDelete