Monday, June 6, 2011

Mojo and Make it Monday

Happy Monday!
I combined two Monday challenges this week, Mojo Monday  sketch #194 and Make it Monday #18 using  tissue paper for texture.
Father's Day Card

Mojo Monday sketch
Yeah!  I, once again, managed to make a card so that I can easily mail it. It's a good thing since we have to mail cards to both our fathers. 
I only had white tissue paper.  I decided to ink the tissue paper with blue and brown ink.  I let it dry then attached it to white cardstock.  I cut the tissue papered cs into strips and stamped the strips with the polka dot basics image using white ink.  Then glued the strips to the card and sewed it using a sewing machine.
Thank you!  Have a great week!
Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI-Polka Dot Basics, Purple Onion Designs-Happy Father's Day, Scallops, Stampers Anonymous-The Journey
Dies:  PTI-Doily Details
Punches-Ek Success-Circle punch

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the tissue paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any father would love this card! Nice job with the challenge Ree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a cool card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete