Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hoedown Time!

Howdy! 
It's one of my favorite times of the week...HOEDOWN time!  The challenge this week is to use string or fiber or twine or jute.  I decided to sew with fiber.  I've had these fibers for years...never use them.

This Hambo Stamp's image and sentiment is sooo funny!  It is called Pig Inmate.  Click here to go get yourself this 'un. :)
Is eveyone having a wonderful summer (winter-southern hemisphere)?  I hope you are!
Well, I suppose I've delayed working out long enough...UNLESS somone would like me to do something else.  :)
Have a great one!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamp's-Pig Inmate-Digi, JudiKins-Deco Background
Fiber:  Trimtex-Picture Perfect:  Memory Book Fibers
Sewing Templates:  Bazzill Basics--Border, Li'l Davis Designs-Li'l Stitchers-Tag--I haven't seen these templates avail. for many years.
Patterned Paper-DCWV-La Creme Stack

5 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I just love the big arrow and the handstitching is fabulous! Thanks for playing in the Hambo hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Ree! Love the different patterns and that arrow is fabulous!! Sort of like pointing the finger at him! :) Wasn't this a fun image to "play" with?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, that big 'ol arrow is pointing to the pig.. and that look on his face is like, "what?",...haha!1 great design on this card. Thank you for dancing with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That arrow is so fun!! I have TWO shoeboxes filled with fibers....eesh! Adorable design! Always a pleasure to see what you create for the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. The arrow is my favorite part too & I love the hand sewing. What a good idea for using up all those fibers we all have in our stash. Thanks for dancing at the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete