Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hambo Hoedown #18

Greetings!
Hope everyone is fantastic!
Well, it's that time of week...hoedown time!
This week's challenge is to use button(s). 


This very cute Hambo Stamp's digital image is called Strawberry Kid.  There are more new--just released--digital images, like grapes, banana, carrot, orange/yam, apple, and a tree...to see them click here
I pulled out my ever expanding stash of scraps to make this card.  Also, since I am trying to make cards that I can put in the mail easily, I die cut my buttons out of cardstock. 
Thank you all!  My hip/back is 100% better.  :) 
On a different note, I have a prayer request or what ever you can do to send some positive get well energy.   My cousin was in a bad accident last weekend.  He was driving his motorcycle on the interstate and a deer ran out in front of him.  He has multiple head, brain, neck, chest, and leg injuries. He is in critical but stable condition.  Thank you!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps-Strawberry Kid-Digital, PTI-Button Botique
Dies:  Spellbinders Nestablities-Labels Six, and Fancy Tags, PTI-Button #1
Paper:  Scenic Route?
Decorative Scissors:  Provo Craft-Grass

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for using up scraps, and also for making cards that can actually be MAILED, so this is great Ree! Those die-cut buttons are really cute! Thanks for sharing this with the Hoedown gang. And your cousin has been added to my prayer list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the cloud shape and the die cut buttons, especially how you strung them on with the twine. I'm sending get well wishes to your cousin, hoping for a quick and full recovery for him. Thanks for playing in the Hoedown! Such a bright cheery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ree, what a fantastic job you did coloring Strawberry Kid. What adorable DP too! Thanks so much for joining us at Hambo Hoedown.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made your own buttons- I need to try that! The perfect, matching button every time... Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown, hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete