Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You're HOW old?

Happy Wed.!  This is Wed., correct?  I'm not quite sure.  If it's not then let's pretend it is.
Since it's Wed.--or not--that means it's HOEDOWN time! Whoo Hoooo!
This week's Hoedown challenge is to use red, teal and your choice of white, ivory or craft colors.  To help me--since I'm obviously having a day--I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  Have I mentioned I love sketches?  Especially all the great Mojo sketches!  They never disappoint. 
The main image is Laughing-Digi  Stamp from Hambo Stamps.  LOVE IT!


OMG!  The humor of this digi stamp fits me perfectly! If you'd like to buy this stamp please visit the Hambo Stamp's web site and get yourself one.   
Do any of you watch the TV program The Voice?  I am quite hooked on this show.  Admittedly, I originally started watching because...you know...Adam Levine is very pleasant to view.  :)  But, I look forward to watching it every week...more than just gazing at Adam.  There is some amazing talent on the show.  Anyway, I got the bright idea to work out on the treadmill during the show last night.  I walked while the show was on and sprinted during the commercials.  DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THOSE COMMERCIAL BREAKS ARE!?!?!?  Ugg!  Any who!  It prob. explains my state of mind today.  I must not have gotten enough oxygen to my brain.   LOL!
I hope you all get enough oxygen to your brains...and have a great week!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps-Laughing-Digi
Dies:  PTI-Doily Details
Punches:  Martha Stewart Crafts--border punch

8 comments:

  1. Love your card, especially the border. Great job on the challenge & the sketch! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! Great job! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commercials go on forever, don't they?? Super cute design and punches! Always a pleasure to see you at the Hoedown~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The punches really add to this layout! Such a cute card -- thanks for playing Ree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great take on the Mojo Monday sketch :) and this digi just makes me "laugh"! So cute! Thanks for playing in the Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I totally hear you with those commercials and I certainly am not exercising! I love your creation and these colours are so fun to work with aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the border punches you used Cute.

    ReplyDelete