Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hoedown!

Happy Wed.!
For this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge click here.
The challenge is to use a metal charm, dog tag, or dog bone.
The new image this week is actually Doghouse Blues.   I, however,  used the dog image from the Doghouse Set. 
Anyone else been watching The Voice?  I believe the final show is tonight.  Hope I have time to watch.  If not, I guess I'll catch it on the internet. 
Have a great one!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamp's-Doghouse Set, Savvy Stamps-thank you
Punch: Ek Success-border punch,
Dies:   QuicKutz-scalloped nesting flowers
Cutting Machine: Cricut-Paper Pups cartridge
Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug-Traffic Jam
Bling:  Darice
Patterned Paper:  DCWV-La Creme Stack

4 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I love your embossed background and the big giant bone in his mouth, this is sure to keep him busy for some time! LOL!
    Thank you for playing in the Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I really like the LO! Great DP's! Nice touch with the ribbon and bone die cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Hambo Hoedown! Hope to see you again soon!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.. What a great image for the challenge. Your ribbon treatment is really nice also.
    Thank you for playing along in this week's hoedown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet as pie! Love the dogbone and wonderful you could make it to the hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete